Click on link to view PDF version of publication:
- Milstein DM, Dorris MC (2007) The influence of expected value on saccadic preparation. J Neurosci, in press.
- Dorris MC, Olivier E, Munoz DP (2007) Competetive integration of visual and preparatory signals in the superior colliculus during saccadic programming. J Neurosci, in press.
- Dorris MC, Glimcher PW (2004) Activity in posterior parietal cortex is correlated with the relative subjective desirability of action. Neuron 44:365-378
- Dorris MC, Klein RM, Everling S, Munoz DP (2002) Contribution of the primate superior colliculus to inhibition of return. J Cogn Neurosci 14:1256-1263
- Trappenberg TP, Dorris MC, Munoz DP, Klein RM (2001) A model of saccade initiation based on the competitive integration of exogenous signals in the superior colliculus. J Cogn Neurosci 13:256-271
- Dorris MC, Paré M, Munoz DP (2000) Immediate neuronal plasticity shapes motor performance. J Neurosci 20:RC52:1-5
- Dorris MC, Taylor TL, Klein RM, Munoz DP (1999) Influence of Previous Visual Stimulus or Saccade on Saccadic Reaction Times in Monkey. J Neurophysiol 81:2429-2436
- Everling S, Dorris MC, Klein RM, Munoz DP (1999) Role of Primate Superior Colliculus in Preparation and Execution of Anti-Saccades and Pro-Saccades. J Neurosci 19:2740-2754
- Dorris MC, Munoz DP (1998) Saccadic Probability Influences Motor Preparation Signals and Time to Saccadic Initiation. J Neurosci 18:7015-7026
- Dorris MC, Paré M, Munoz DP (1997) Neuronal Activity in Monkey Superior Colliculus Related to the Initiation of Saccadic Eye Movements. J Neurosci 17:8566-8579